Saturday 27 August 2011

Beauty LAT: Big Haul, Part 1

Have I got a haul post and a half for you!

Firstly, this wasn't all bought in one go (it really wasn't. Promise.) I had a fair few things ordered from Asia and America, so they took ages to turn up! This post focuses on those things, part 2 is on a few goodies I bought when I was away on work experience. So here we go....

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, in shade 13, the palest one.


From Sigma 2 brushes, the 1st is the F82, a round top kabuki brush, and the 2nd is the F50, a duo fibre. I also got a mini eyeshadow blending brush free!

From Cherry Culture (there was a lovely big sale on, as there is now!)
Nyx Matte Lipcreams in Antwerp and Monte Carlo

 Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Nyx HD Studio Primer in 01

I also got 3 nail polishes from L.A. Girl, but will feature them in a few days as I've been wearing one of them this week!

Some cheap nail art wheels I got off ebay.

So that's part 1! Let me know if there are any particular products you are keen for reviews on :)

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...