Wednesday 17 August 2011

Beauty LAT: elf Complexion Perfection powder review

I thought I ought to do a quick review of this powder, as it has appeared in every FOTD I've done!


I LOVE this powder. I was worried about the colours, because it looked a bit odd on the website pics! But when you use a brush over it, it all sheers out into this beautiful pale sheer powder.

It's perfect for setting foundation, and the mirror is great for those of us who never remember to take one with us anywhere (I seem to use the back of my Ipod a lot instead. Fail.) You can even see the pan. This never happens with me!


In short, this is cheap and works brilliantly. My HG powder!

10/10, I adore it.

This retails for £3.50 on the elf website.

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...