Sunday 28 August 2011

Beauty LAT: Big Haul, Part 2

So this is part 2! These are things I acquired on my work experience trip, a 24H Tesco two minutes walk away proved quite fatal for my bank account!

Avene Light Hydrating Cream SPF 20
La Roche-Posay Fluide Extreme SPF50+ Anthelios XL

Tesco Clear Skin Mattifying Moisturiser. I also got the Clear Skin Cream Wash.

Barbara Daly for Tesco Foundation Brush

(l-r) Barbara Daly for Tesco Oil-Free Foundation, Face Lift Foundation and Moisture Foundation, all in Ivory. I also got one in Porcelain, but it's a weird colour to my eyes.


Barbara Daly for Tesco Lipsticks in Icon and Begonia

Barbara Daly for Tesco Flawless Primer

That about covers it I think! I went a bit Barbara Daly heavy, but I've never seen her range instore before and I was a bit overexcited :) Again, anything you really want reviewing, let me know! 

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...