Friday 30 September 2011

FOTD #10- Eye DRAMA

This FOTD was all about the eyes. It also meant my eyes were a bit overdone to do nothing. Who cares. It's ALL about the drama.





Face- Nyx HD Studio Primer
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + in shade #15
Rimmel Silky Loose Powder in Transparent

Eyes- Gosh Velvet Touch Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Ink (on lower waterline)
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Blue (along upper lash line)
No 7 Lash Adapt Mascara in Black (2 coats on lower lashes, 3 on upper lashes)

Lips- Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint in Red

I was a bit hit and miss with this day's make-up. I loved the way my eyes looked, but the Collection 2000 liner transferred so so badly, so I ended up with blue circles on my eyelids. Which looked a bit stupid, if I'm honest. The Etude House Lip Tint is a bit of a disappointment too, it is basically a pink neon colour! The lasting power is ok-ish. I will do some reviews on the foundation and eyeliner soon!

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...