Saturday 3 September 2011

Random Days: Blah Weeks and Make-Up Crushes

Ello my loves!

Sorry for being a bit rubbish lately. I've been a bit under the weather this week and have ridiculously huge amounts of stuff to sort out (basically my whole life needs sorting) so blogging hasn't been my first priority! In addition I have no money, which is incredibly annoying because I want to buy so many things! Mainly I'm crushing on:

Nars Sheer Matte foundation in Siberia
Yes even after the whole Sheer Glow debacle, I still desperately want to try this. My justification is that the Sheer Glow may have been an issue because it contained oil (I think) whereas the Sheer Matte doesn't, and my skin really doesn't like oil.

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
Apparently this is an amazing shade of red with those with Snow White colouring (pale skin, dark eyes, dark hair)- winner! Also people have said it lasts for ages without smudging.

Guerlain Shalimar Perfume
 I really want a perfume to have as my signature scent, and this one is top of my list. I love a dark sexy scent and this fits the bill totally! The only problem is I liked it when I sampled it in the shop, but it's very expensive to buy and find out it's not for me!

Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation in Shade 2
 Another item I really want to try, but I don't live anywhere near a counter and I'm worried this will be too pink for me (being a neutral toned gal). I suppose there's always eBay if I don't like it...

Illamasqua Lipsticks & Intense Lipglosses

Basically all of them, but particularly Faust which is an amazing red. Again, if only I had a counter nearby to do some swatching! *must move to London*

Also the Seche Vite topcoat, the Nars lipstick range and the Faux Pas nail varnish from the new Illamasqua collection :) Anything you guys are wanting at the moment?

Love B xxx

Photos from Illamasqua, Fragrantica and Nars.


0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...