Sunday 18 September 2011

NOTD- Accent Nails

This week, I'm trying accent nails!


For my main nails, I used Gosh's Blue Balloon, and for my accent nail I used Rimmel's Black Cherries and topped it with Model's Own's Juicy Jules. I couldn't work out whether to do it on both hands, so I just did it on my left hand ring finger, and left the right hand all blue.


I really liked Blue Balloon, it applied beautifully and in two coats was fantastically opaque. As for lasting power, I've had a few tiny chips at the tip of the nails, but nothing too bad (and could probably be avoided if I used a top coat *must get top coat*). 


 I'm not completely sold on this look. I think I could have used better colours (a blue sparkle for instance) and maybe that would have looked better. I think otherwise it has the tendency to look like I got confused by nail number 4 and did something completely different. That said, I do like it- I'm not sure anyone else will, but never mind!



Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...