Friday 14 October 2011

Beauty LAT: Manchester Haul and trip

So last Saturday I had a day trip to Manchester so my sister could look round the uni there! It was a bit of a miserable day, very cold and rainy, but a little shopping trip towards the end of the day perked us all up a bit. I got a few little things:

I finally got round to buying the Illamasqua Skinbase! First thoughts... I'm not really that sure I like it. I'm going to do a proper review of it soon but right now... hmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lots of hmm-ing about this!

I also picked up two MUA Intense Colour eyeliners, and some of the new Kleenex range- the face wipes, the facial cleansing cloths and the oil absorbing sheets.

I'm hoping to have reviews of all these coming up soon!

I also took a few photos of the Manchester Museum, which is part of the university:

How beautiful are these paper cranes?
Skelly skeletons.

Desperately wanted to steal these, but they were a bit big to smuggle under my coat.

Check the badass T-rex.

My new pet. I'm going to keep him in the garden and call him Fluffy.

So that was my trip!

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...