Sunday 2 October 2011

NOTD- 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish in Pink Lemonade

I'm not much of a fan of pink nails if I'm honest. I loved Barbie when I was little, but now bright pink nails make me quite nervous. Pink Lemonade, while not a bright pink, manages to be a pink that I really love.





Pretty right?! I would say this colour exactly fits the idea of 'pink lemonade'- sheer glazed pink with a yellow undertone. This is with 3 coats so it was much more opaque, but if you use 1 or 2 coats it's much more sheer. The formulation is ok, but not stunning- it was a bit uneven, and I seem to have lots of little bubbles or bumps in the polish which annoys me. Lasting power is decent, a little tipwear but nothing terrible. I think of this as somewhere between a manicure shade and a full colour- perfect for pretty low key nails!

You can buy this for £2.99 from Boots

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...