Wednesday 12 October 2011

FOTD #13- A trip out!

So a few days back I went to see Othello at the Sheffield Crucible (the one with Dominic West in, there's been quite a lot about in the papers if you read the arts or theatre bits) and I wanted a pretty but glamorous look. The play was amazing by the way, and Dominic West was scene stealing as Iago!




Face- Gosh Velvet Touch Clear Primer
MUFE Mat Velvet + in #15
elf Complexion Perfection
Bourjois Mini Blush in 03 Brun Cuivre

Eyes- UDPP
Shade 9 of the MUA Pro Heaven & Earth Palette (all over lids)
Organza from the Sleek Oh So Special Palette (lightly on outer side of lids)
Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara

Lips- Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in 095 Crimson

I apologise for endlessly using the Heaven & Earth palette, I'm so not a neutral eyeshadow girl (I don't even own the Urban Decay Naked Palette *shock horror*) but I'm really loving this at the moment! I suppose it's hard to get wrong for novice eyeshadow blenders like me. And *even more shock horror* I'm wearing BLUSHER. I can get the concept of blusher, but I naturally have pink cheeks and ultra pale skin, so I very easily look like a painted doll. I applied this one really really lightly, and actually... it's ok. I would actually consider buying more than two I currently own. Progress. Oh yeah.

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...