Thursday 6 October 2011

FOTD #11 (a bit of a cheat)

This FOTD is a bit of a cheat, as it was the same day I was doing loads of lipstick review posts... which is why I'm wearing the same outfit and have crazy hair in all of them. Winner. But still, I feel quite corally and summery in this look.





Face- Witch Skin Clearing Primer
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + in #15
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation in Porcelain

Eyes- Collection 2000 Collagen Curl Mascara in Ultra Black
Shade 4 of the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette

Lips- Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick in 81 Rouge Peche (I believe discontinued now)

Love B xxx

3 comments:

  1. I think you would love to get my big hard cock in your pussy and fill you full of my cum and your pussy would get so wet, my dick would be covered with your pussy juices, and you would be more than willing to let me go in bareback. Anything to get a siff penis in your vargina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love to be my cum slut, and really want to feel a hard cock inside you ejaculating

      Delete
    2. I think you would want me to impregnate you as well

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...