Saturday 8 October 2011

FOTD #12- A Sad FOTD, but with new hair!

This FOTD is a sad one... I was dressed up to go to an interview, which I thought went ok, but I didn't get the job. So it kinda sucks looking back through these! However in better news, I can show you my new hair colour. I went for Superdrug's Colour Radiance Intense Rich Chestnut Brown:


Medium to dark brown right? LOOK at my hair in the photos below! It's actually black. In a weird way I don't mind this- my hair was dyed black for about 5 years when I was younger. I loved it being so dark, but it really sucked all the colour out of my face and was really obvious when the roots grew out. This is still a little harsh (it'll probably soften after a few washes) but I actually rather like it!





Face- Gosh Velvet Touch Clear Primer
Gosh X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in 11 Porcelain
elf Complexion Perfection Powder

Eyes- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Black Ink (on lower waterline)
Sleek Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner in Dominatrix (Black) (on upper lash line)
UDPP
MUA Pro Heaven and Earth Palette (can't remember which shade)
No 7 Lash Adapt mascara

Lips- The Body Shop Lipstick in 22 Garnet

Of note here is the Sleek Ink Pot Gel Liner- I really love this stuff! It's really easy to put on (I use a little brush from an Urban Decay Palette), it goes on easily and lasts all day without smudging or looking harsh. It's understated but really properly good.

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...