Saturday 22 October 2011

NOTD- Nubar Sour Candy Nail Lacquer

Holy crap is this pretty.





Seriously. SO PRETTY. I don't know what's up with me lately- I've never been a really girly girl, but lately so many glitter polishes have reduced me into an overexcited 5 year old going 'LOOK AT THE PRETTY!!!'. I have so so many on my shopping list! This is 3 coats of this- it's still on the sheer side but you can always layer it if you hate that. It applied quite well, but there have been more chips and tip wear than I'd hoped and it isn't that smooth. Also when I went to town in this I felt like a bit of an idiot. So a fair few negatives, but I can forgive it- it's just that pretty. I feel like a mermaid in it. And who doesn't want a polish that can do that! I got this off ebay for around £5.

Love B xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...