Saturday 18 June 2011

FOTD #4- Celebration Make-Up!

So I did a look last night to go out to a club with my housemates to celebrate our degrees being done! I'm glad I took this pre going out, as it was SO ridiculously hot in the club that we were just melting!

With flash

Without flash
Products used: Witch Skin Primer
GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in Porcelain
QVS eyelash curlers from ASDA
Collection 2000 Collagen Curl Mascara in Ultra Black
Maybelline EyeStudio eyeshadow in Green Glam
No 7 Cheek Tint in Maple Silk (just on top of cheeks/ lower temples)
A mix of The Body Shop Colourglide Lipstick in 64 Latte Swirl (I think, it's not very easy to tell the shade name from the tube) and Astor Shine Deluxe Lipstick in Nudie

Please excuse the crazy hair, I was trying to get it to be styled, and excuse the lack of undereye concealer and powder but I didn't have time to take a photo after!

This look lasted pretty well through the hot club and a 3am ASDA trip- the eye colour had melted, but the mascara was good and the foundation mostly on, which I was impressed by!

Love L xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...