Monday 25 July 2011

Beauty LAT: Good Things Stay Clear Face Wash review

It's been ages since I did one of these... how rubbish am I! Anyway, today's review is on the Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Face Wash, with Mango & Blueberry Extracts.


First thing to note is the smell... this smells gorgeous. It's like a smoothie or a juice- so fruity and yummy, but not in a sickly synthetic way! I approve endlessly.


This is a clear gel which lathers up well and removes light make-up very well, although if you have heavy or eye make-up on I would suggest using a separate remover before. It cleans my sensitive combination skin very well and doesn't irritate it. I do think it's more for oily combination though (my skin does need moisturising afterwards), so if you have fairly dry skin I'd look at other products in the range. I think it has kept my spots reasonably in check, although it doesn't completely prevent them.

The big appeal of this range is it's 'Free From' stance, saying it is free from parabens, SLS, animal ingredients and mineral oils so it's suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Honestly... I don't care that much. For me it's a nice extra rather than a necessity for a product to be free from baddies, but if that's something that is a big deal for you, then this product and range is a good one to look at.

I really love this product. It smells gorgeous, works well, has the bonus of being free from nasty ingredients and is very reasonably priced at £5.10 for 150ml at Boots. This is definitely a repurchase product for me!

8.5/10

Love L xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...