Friday 29 July 2011

NOTD- Orly Mani Mini Polish in Wandering Vine (probably)

I say probably because the name has rubbed off, so I'm guessing from the Orly website!



It's a tricky shade to photograph this because it just tend to looks off-black, but it's actually a beautiful deep forest green in the flesh.

I adore the application of this polish- this was 2-3 coats, but you actually could have got away with 1 on most of the nails! It's a small brush, but I like that because I can get into all the corners with it. It applies very smooth and dries reasonably quickly. All in all a lovely polish!

A thought on the concept- the idea is £5 for a small bottle of high quality polish. Although I don't think £5 is really that cheap (17 do fantastic polishes for £2-3), but I never use up much polish from bigger bottles anyway and the quality is definitely higher end, so I'm happy to look and buy more from the range.

Orly Mani Minis are available in larger Boots stores, or bigger sizes online at Beauty Bay.

Love L xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...