Friday 15 July 2011

FOTD #5- Rainbow Eyes

Hi lovelies!

It's been an alright week! Unpacking is slowly (oh so slowly) getting there, saw one of my best friends for a slightly tipsy lunch, and have 5 new pairs of shoes (trying to find shoes for graduation next week, I'm not being greedy and keeping them all don't worry!)

Today was a bright eyes day. Not quite sure why, but who needs a reason! Also I apologise for the weird photos and bad hair. Apparently I couldn't pull a good face today, and I was going to the hairdressers!




Face: Precious Mineral BB Cream in Sheer Silky Skin #1
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation in Porcelain

Eyes: Natural Collection Waterguard Mascara in Black
17 Eyeshadow Trio in Dolly Mixture

Lips: 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive

I love this eyeshadow trio because it gives you this amazing bright, quirky look when you use them together, but I applied them sheerly with my finger as it was a day look.

Also, look at my shiiiiiny hair after-



Hopefully will look a bit tidier for my graduation ceremony anyway!

Loves,
Luxie xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...