Saturday 23 July 2011

Random Days: Graduation Day!

This week was my graduation! And it was a bit crazy. Exhausting, emotional, wonderful and awful.

It was amazing to graduate, to celebrate all our hard work and see everyone, but saying goodbye and knowing we wouldn't see each other for months (at the very least) because I live so far away was very hard. We also had to get up at 6am because we had to be there really early, so we were all shattered as well, and trying to cope with high heels in many cases! A few photos:




Make-up included Revlon Photoready Foundation in Vanilla, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1, elf Complexion Perfection powder, Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara, lashings of my sister's eyeliner, and The Body Shop lipstick in Garnet 22. I was going to go for bright red lip colour, but I chickened out and went for something a little bit more sheer- which actually, looking back, was the right decision. The dress was from T K Maxx (a mere £29.99 thank you) and the painful loose shoes from New Look (I'm not good in high heels).

I also got this beautiful watch as a graduation present:




It's from Guess and the exact one I'd wanted! It's slightly masculine in that it's quite plain, but it's simple and elegant and that's why I adore it. It retails around £90.

So a goodbye to university- thanks Canterbury, it's been a crazy beautiful few years. I love you.

Love L xxx

0 awesome readers had this to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...